Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogging

I am not a great journal keeper. I write in my official journal 4 or 5 times a year and many times in random notebooks or on the calendar. So, I started this blogging thing after being prompted many times by my dear friend Jen, and now I am convinced of how great it is. It is much more fun to journal with pictures depicting the event or my feelings. And I am on the computer every day so it is handy and doesn't get misplaced.

I was feeling funny this evening about posting too often. But I realized, DUH, this is my online record of my life. If I feel like posting, darn it, I should post. I get caught up, often, in pleasing others and making sure they are happy. But this should not be one of those times. I am such a nerd!

7 comments:

  1. That would be your amiable side coming out. As for the scattered writing that would be your expressive side..
    Gosh I loved Aspen Grove. I love learning.
    You are the best.... I love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph I am so glad you are blogging. I love to look in on friends...especially since I am so far away!! Your kids are getting so big. Congrats on the new baby girl she is beautiful!! I know how hard it is to find time to blog. Even if it is once a week...its more than my journal gets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph I am so glad you are blogging!! I love to look in on my friends...especially since I am so far away! Your kids are getting so big!! Congrats on your new baby girl! Isn't Blogging grand...I try to blog at least every week, my journal well it doesn't get any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way at first. Now I blog till my hearts content. I figure if people don't care they just probably won't read it. If they do they will enjoy it, Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to blog aka write in my online journal as well. I also was really bad in writing in my journal. I'm always writing something. Now we only need to get Jaime & Tami blogging, the 4 of us, well it would be like high school again. Okay, not really. We all have grown up. Thank goodness on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the part of you that likes to please people, especially people like me. :) I promise not to abuse it...too much. I am so happy you are blogging. Do I know what makes you happy or what? And if all else fails...we can be like the people of Santo Poco and "we can sew!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often think, "I should put that on my blog." And then I don't do it. So good for you!

    ReplyDelete