I made the stick figure picture at the top of my blog, with my husband and kids input, for our family reunion t-shirts. My kids wear their shirts often, and love to show everyone their family. (I think they like to shock people.) Anyhow, yesterday evening, in between crazinesses and after a couple of days of HARD work at my parents, I received a package. It was a great surprise to find our family in vinyl stickers. My way too generous friend Kim had created them for us. The kids LOVE it. It is fun to see our family taking up half of the window. Josh said, "You know, Mom, if you have anymore your going to have to redo this." I told him not to stress about it.
Aww... I miss seeing the MAVs (Mormon Assault Vehicles) everywhere. It's like a little peace of Utah Valley right here in Phoenix. (wiping a tear from my eye)
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many people will be stopped at a red light behind you and will count the bodies in amazement...fun to think about!
ReplyDeleteI think they look OK! Glad you liked them!
ReplyDeleteThere's room for at least another 8 on that window.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the previous comment. Hey, why not go for a World record or something. I love the vinyl family. Really cute. I am jealous, I want one of your family on my car too! J/K
ReplyDeleteI think this looks awesome! if I pulled up behind you at a stop light you'd get an automatic in for mom of the year!
ReplyDeleteAWWW!!!!!!!!!!! too sweet!
ReplyDelete