We gathered with most of the Ely gang at Gram and Papa’s to build our Christmas Gingerbread (graham cracker) Houses. Gram always decks the table with bowls and bowls of beautiful, delicious candies and cookies to decorate with. We started with our new opening ceremonies parade around the tables marching and singing “We Wish You A Merry Christmas”. The kids had a blast and scored a lot of candy. Thanks to Gram for another great night of tasty, constructive activity.







I loved it, too! Gram
ReplyDeleteJosh's was the funniest...he created a meteor or something like unto it, and it crashed into his house expoding all of the candy everywhere. It was his excuse to put more random candy on to his tray without having to take the time to frosting it on. It looked like he took handfuls of candy and sprinkled it all over the whole thing. Good idea, I thought!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie!!! Your mom found me on Facebook and gave me your blog address! How do you do it with 8?!!! You are amazing! Your kids are so cute and look so happy! I am so happy for you guys! E-mail me at shaunaab@gmail.com and I will invite you to my blog.-Shauna Westover Brown
ReplyDeleteWow, your kids made a city that is bigger than some in Nebraska.
ReplyDeleteMy word verification: pundedom
I need to think of a meaning...it's kind of fun to say.
Hi Stephanie, I don't know if you remember me (Wendy Sharp--Will's sister). I saw you on a comment on Emily's blog. I just had to say hi. How awesome that you have 9 kids. We have 7 right now and hopefully will be able to finally bring our 8th home early this year (we have been working on her adoption for almost 3 years now). I'm going to come back when I have some time and catch up on your family. Yeah for big families! ;-)
ReplyDelete