SUCH beautiful girls!! I cannot even believe that Sara can be so grown up already!! And I love the pics of your other little ones..they are gorgeous...just like their mommy!!
Hey, I think Laney looks exactly like you did at that age. If you had told me that was an old photo of YOU I would have believed it. She's a doll. And yes, Sara has grown up to be a real beauty. Hope to come to see them all soon.
SUCH beautiful girls!! I cannot even believe that Sara can be so grown up already!! And I love the pics of your other little ones..they are gorgeous...just like their mommy!!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of Laney had two words go through my head of a classic Tanner-Alger charades night: cocktail dress.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI think Laney looks exactly like you did at that age. If you had told me that was an old photo of YOU I would have believed it. She's a doll. And yes, Sara has grown up to be a real beauty. Hope to come to see them all soon.
Love to all
Kathy
sara looks so gorgeous... great pictures and i love laney's dress up. what a cute one! where'd you find it?
ReplyDeleteIt is from one of Sara's dance recitals. It better be cute it cost $50!
ReplyDelete