Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June/July Ely Family Birthday Party

The party started with water fun on Papa's huge water slides and pool. The kids all got along super well. Only a couple of injuries the whole night. We had hotdogs and nachos for dinner with other yummy side dishes .




Then the chocolate fountain! The kids had a blast.
It made a huge chocolate mess of everyone and the yard.








Sam trying chocolate covered pickle. Mmmm.




The twins cleaning each other up. They were so cute.

Thanks Gram and Papa for your fun yard and a great party!
And thanks to Dandi for the chocolatey goodness!

9 comments:

  1. And thanks to you, Stef, for your wonderful pictures (and getting them published so soon!). And thanks to you and all who helped with the clean up part..........I was pooped out and it was great to be able to just relax afterward!
    We're glad that everyone had such a great time. xo mom/gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Cute pictures- Laney looks so much like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Sam looks like Wilson from Cast Away. GOOD TIMES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. I can't believe we crashed your party (I had no idea it was a birthday thing)...and then didn't even stay to clean up. What punks we are...

    You guys are the awesomest family - thanks for adopting us and being so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun (and what a fun laundry challenge lay ahead of you!) I wish the Algers did more stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, that really looks like fun but I have a suggestion. Do the chocolate first then the slide.Then they will be clean when you're finished!! Wish I could have been there.

    Love ya'
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We loved having you there Sara. Little Ben blended right in. I must say the Ely's are known for creating memories and great memories too. We love You Stephanie.
    P.S. Thanks for the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute picture! I'm not sure who had more fun with the chocolate fountain, the adults or the kids. It was a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think of smearing chocolate all over my body as fun, but then what a waste, because it could've been in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete