Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Latest Creation


Dandi is having her first baby girl in December. So of course I had to make a new car seat cover and canopy for her little princess. I love making these for my sweet sisters, and yes, Nan that means you too. This will be the seventh Ely grandkid to ride around in their own custom seat.

7 comments:

  1. That's very cool! Can't believe you can even recover the canopy part. You are way talented! Hope Daniel is doing good - we've been thinking about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! You are one talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE it. It's neat that you made it reversible too. She will certainly be riding in style now. Thanks so much you wonderful sister, you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! I want one in grown-up size! Maybe like a seat cover for my Toyota...with EXTRA bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Steph- that is darling! You should go into business! It was fun to see you tonight- it had been forever! Your kids are growing up so fast- such an adorable family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto Anya's comment...except double the bling.

    ReplyDelete