Last one in their swimming suit and on the trampoline is a rotten egg.
My kids, and I, have been loving the rain! What is better than puddles and jumping on the tramp in the rain? 59 degrees is a little cold for me to get in a swimming suit though. I guess I am getting old!
I would give anything for a 59 degree day...just a distant memory here. :) Your kids are so happy!!
ReplyDeleteNo matter the weather - swimsuit and jumping on a trampoline don't mix for me :)
ReplyDeleteSo does that make you the rotten egg?? Fun memories.
ReplyDeleteHow much fun is that!!! Wish I were there, I love to play in the rain YAHOOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteCuz Sandy
What a coincidence - when we were driving Lindy to school and Madeline saw all the puddles, she kept asking for her swimsuit - and I tried to explain that we don't get into swimsuits just because it's raining - and definitely not in January....apparently I was wrong. :)
ReplyDeleteso when it does get warmer... I want to see the picture of you in a swim suit on the trampoline, Steph!
ReplyDeletei just spent a few looking back over your blog to catch up. you're great. your kids are beautiful. really, every one of them. you're such a good mama! love to you!
ReplyDelete