Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!! It's Easter Time!!!

Our yard is green and the irises are blooming. The weather has been beautiful and my allergies are horrible. But man, is it pretty!


I love my irises. Every year we have more and more and they are taller and thicker.

Our elm is finally getting leaves.

Gwen enjoying the tire swing at the Alger family Easter egg hunt Friday night.



Beautiful Cousins


My kids are SICK of candy. They were glad to have a nice Easter dinner at Gram and Papa Ely's. I am sure they will be over it by tomorrow morning when they ask if they can have chocolate bunnies for breakfast.


I loved having conference today, on Easter. It was wonderful to hear so many testimonies of the Savior and to feel the Lord's love through His servants as they spoke.

2 comments:

  1. We missed you at the egg hunt, but it was fun to see your kids! Your yard looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I picked up the twins last week, I noticed how beautiful your irises are. I'm so jealous of your yard. You guys have done such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete