The chandelier was amazing. I couldn't believe how reverent the kids were with all the beautiful things to marvel at. Visit HERE to see more photos of the temple and read more about the Gila Valley Temple.Saturday, May 8, 2010
Gila Valley Temple Open House
What a gorgeous day! The weather was beautiful and the Gila Valley was stunning. There was snow on the mountain and the fields in the valley were green and lush. I had never been to the Safford/Thatcher area of Arizona before. It was great to learn a bit of the history of the valley and see the blessings fulfilled through the building of this temple.

The best moments for me were in the Celestial Room, sitting reverently with my husband and all our children. It was a bit of heaven, really. The Spirit was so strong, there was no doubt of Heavenly Father's love for us. It was definitely worth the 3 1/2 hour drive each way.
The chandelier was amazing. I couldn't believe how reverent the kids were with all the beautiful things to marvel at. Visit HERE to see more photos of the temple and read more about the Gila Valley Temple.

I am eagerly awaiting the dedication. Six of our nine children are old enough to go to the dedication with us. I know the time will come all to soon that they will be grown and we will all be in the temple together again.
The chandelier was amazing. I couldn't believe how reverent the kids were with all the beautiful things to marvel at. Visit HERE to see more photos of the temple and read more about the Gila Valley Temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment