Sunday, November 28, 2010

Aunt Kathy

Aunt Kathy came to visit in November. It was a whirlwind visit, essentially Wednesday through Saturday, to cram full of as much fun as possible. We shopped and shopped and talked and played and ate. We went out to Mesa and saw The Price of Freedom, it was fabulous as always. The best part of the visit for me was watching my kids get to know and love my darling aunt, as I do. She was so great at spending time with each of them and making them feel special. We all were sad to see her go and look forward to seeing her again.

Sadly, these were the only two pictures I snapped of her visit. She got to go to the school with us to honor Nate as Student of the Month! Hooray for Nate!


I love you Aunt Kathy!

1 comment: