Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a process

I posted all the projects I have been working on around our new house on the craft blog my sisters and I have. With all the decorating and painting, I am beginning to really feel at home here. It is so fulfilling to create spaces that invite a spirit of peace, joy, love and family. Drew came to me this evening and gave me a big hug. He smiled at me and thanked me for all my work in making our home a pretty and happy place to live in.

I still have a LONG ways to go with all the space we have here, but I love working on it, especially when I get to work on it with my hubby or sisters.

3 comments:

  1. I love all that you're doing...sorry that I can't spend more time over there enjoying it (and YOU). You are quite a lady...what energy and get-it-done-ness.........Soon I'll have more time...can't wait! xo m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm going to add it to my side bar. You and your sisters are so creative Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it when my kids appreciate my "homemaking" efforts without prompting from Daddy. ;)

    ReplyDelete