Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Utah Here We Come!

Here we are all loaded up ready to go. I snapped this shot before we even left the garage. Every one smiling and excited for our adventures in Utah.


We decided this trip to break up the LONG drive to Salt Lake City by staying in St. George for the night. My darling sweet cousin Aubrey and her kind husband Kasey let us stay the night with them in their apartment.


I didn't get a picture with Aubrey and Kasey but they were adorable, and so were their kitties. The kids loved them. We loaded up early the next morning and headed out for SLC. The kids did a great job during the drive both days.


Thankfully, we had the help of a dvd player for the littles, two DSi's and a couple of iPods to keep the crew occupied.

We had some great hairdos too.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad that your family had such a fabulous time...even just getting there! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the fabulous family road trips! You have me traipsing a long down memory-lane with these pictures. Only, I don't think we were ever smiling...

    ReplyDelete