Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ely Thanksgiving

I really was a slacker for the Ely gathering.  I didn't get very many pictures, but we had a great time

 Look at my beautiful Momma!  Thank you for all your hard work and yummy food!


 Nate lost a tooth shortly after arriving.


Sam was the DJ for the night.  The kids (and some of the adults) had a great time dancing.







These interesting pictures were my attempt to capture some of the dancing.  They really were having a lot of fun and showed off some very, ummm, unique dance moves.





I am one lucky girl to have been born into such an incredibly loving and amazing family.  I really hit the jackpot.  And my brothers and sisters couldn't have picked better spouses.  I  truly love each one of them.  And then, wowzers!, the kiddos... they all couldn't be more adorable.  My parents have 23 grandkids now, so it is pretty insane when we get together.  Wonderful insanity... isn't that what the holidays are all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment