Monday, February 27, 2012

Gardening Time





Richard, my darling, sweet, wonderful husband, worked for hours and hours to create these beautiful garden beds and our new watering system.  I am excited to not have to remember to water everyday.  Automatic watering is the best! This waters our whole garden in 1 minute.  The beds are all level so the water soaks in evenly and doesn't run to one end.  It is so much faster than running the hose in each section and also gentler on seeds and baby plants.  No more washing all the seeds down to the end of the bed, or holes made from the hose water.  I know it doesn't look like much yet, but there will be tomatoes by the ton in a couple of months.  YEA!!!








7 comments:

  1. I'm so very jealous of your awesome garden, and water system! You're husband is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell in the picture if Richard is really excited or really beat up. Whichever, I'm glad he's all practiced up to help us when we plant. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just found your blog! Love the gardening! We are in an apt. downtown and so I miss the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for your garden...and you too, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have mad gardening skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing it "rain" twice a day.

    ReplyDelete