Friday, February 10, 2012

More Birthdays

This time of year is full of birthdays.  Josh turned 15!  

 This one is mind blowing for me, Tim is 13!  A teenager!!!  How could this have come already?

And I turned 36.  My darling sweetheart bought me a beautiful, and comfortable, new bike along with a trailer to tote Susanna around in.  I love it!  Not only is it super duper cute but it really is so much more comfortable than my old bike.  Now I can go on family bike rides and enjoy myself.


 Of course I had to try it out even though it was after bed time.  Seriously though, isn't it SO cute!

6 comments:

  1. It is really a cute bike. I'm excited for all your upcoming biking adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but you are cuter than the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper cool bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so cute and a comfortable bike? it almost seems like an oxy-moron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I forgot to say- that picture of Josh... OH MY HECK I thought it was Ben!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to repent. I'm coveting your brand-new bike.

    ReplyDelete