Monday, March 5, 2012

Sam's going to our church PROM!!!

It has been so much fun to see Sam, now 16, enter into the world of dating.  He is such a gentleman.  He also is sweet and creative.  He asked Madison Fleming to our church's prom (all the pomp and fun of prom, minus the immodesty and inappropriate behavior, a good clean time)  by decorating her front porch with spots and a cute banner that said, "I didn't mean to put you on the spot, but will you go to prom with me?"  and a adorable picture of the two of them he had taken.

Maddi, being the awesome girl that she is, answered in a treasure hunt style.  She came over while Sam was out and hid clues around the house for him to follow to his answer. 



 The kids followed him from clue to clue, pretending that they had no idea what was going on.  

 It began at the garage, then to the family room, which led to the trampoline, then on to the piano, next to the kitchen sink, 



 which took him to the ping pong table and then finally to the front window, which opened up to Maddi and her sisters and cousins holding up these signs.  Super cute!



They are both great kids and I am sure they will have a blast at prom.  I can't believe how handsome Sam is.  He looks so grown up.  Could I really be old enough to have a 16 year old?  Crazy!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! These kids are crazy creative. I am impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I'm glad he gets to go!

    ReplyDelete