Susanna loves preschool. She gets lonely being at home with just me during the day. She is always trying to read things and is reading lots of short words now. She is SO ready for kindergarten, but alas, she still has another year.
She is already missing her class. She asked me this morning if she had preschool or play group today. When I told her we were done with both of them for the summer, she asked me if she was going to kindergarten today. Poor girl. Only two more days and she will have lots of siblings to play with.
You and I are in the same boat. My daughter Elena has an October birthday and she is already books like Berenstein Bears. I found a preschool for her for next year, but she is going to be a bored girl. Luckily we have lots of neighbor friends now.
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart little cutie...too bad she's so low-energy though.....lol!
ReplyDelete