I started a post and loaded all the photos for the camp out, then I realized that this would be much better coming from someone who went on the outing. So... I handed off to Richard to fill in the words. Take it from here Honey!
We had a great time on our Father's and Son's outing this year.
Here was some kind of ground spider
And some caterpillars spinning silk in a tree
They are pointing to the caterpillars in the tree.
We talked about the contours of the land and how to pick out landscapes in case you get lost.
Here is the crew serving breakfast.
The breakfast scene with Bro Barry's van on the side.
We went to Beaver Creek as we came home.
They had a blast swinging out into the creek.
I want to know who's point of view this blog post is from. I hope it's not Stephanie's since it's about a Father's and Son's camp out. Looks like lots of fun, especially the water!
ReplyDeleteSteph uploaded the pictures to make it easy for me to post. I had to write in the captions logged in as her since she started the post.
ReplyDeleteHow clever of you to notice (: