Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 2 - The Boys

Sam took this pretty picture of the sunrise.  What a beautiful start for the day!


Our camp ground was close to the top of these stairs to the beach.  No, we didn't camp directly on the beach, but almost.  It really was a gorgeous view.



Aunt Leilani worked and worked along with others to create an awesome shallow pool for the kids.  It was warmer and safer for the little guys.  
 
 

The boys spent the day on the beach, burying their legs in the sand...



... kayaking ...



... laying on the beach...


... more kayaking ...

 


... running in the surf...
 


... and relaxing around the fire.

I wasn't there so I can't give all the details, but they had a blast and everyone survived all the kayaking adventures.  They saw some seals out past the waves in the kelp beds. Richard and Sam took most of these pictures, but I stole some from Leilani too.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. What a really neat thing to do with your family! Fun memories.

    ReplyDelete