Monday, February 11, 2013

Church Christmas Party

We had a pajama Christmas party this year at the church.  It was lots of fun and we got some hilarious photos, especially of Daniel.  The kids had a ball!








Drew enjoyed playing with Santa's beard.

Goofy Daniel!


Laney loving Josh

Drew with some of his best buds


Josh and his best bud Matt, still not to old to sit on Santa's lap.
Santa was one of the boys church leaders.  Josh got a little silly with Santa.

Laney took some pictures of me, so that we would know I was there too.
  
Mistletoe!

Susanna with our wonderful Bishop Smith


Santa, in street clothes, sitting on Sara's lap and then giving Josh a piggy back ride.


It was a  ton of fun to spend the evening with so many people that we love!


3 comments:

  1. Fun pics, especially Josh and Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you wore PJ to the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck you and Rich are old, look at all of those teenagers! Just kidding we have one too, I can't believe how fast they are all growing.

    ReplyDelete