Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthdays, Temple Lights and a Wedding Dress!

For Richard and Sam's birthdays, we went out to celebrate with my parents.  We had Thai food and then went to see The Hobbit.  It was a lot of fun and oh so yummy!


Present time for Daddy!



Some cuties!

Decorating the tree


I had to get a picture of someone in front of my pretty red leaves on my crepe myrtles.  Laney was the lucky one.


Sammy opening gifts, that we returned (the jacket sleeves were too long) and then purchased so fun printed T-shirts he had been wanting.


We always look forward to going to the temple lights.  It is about an hour drive, but it is always gorgeous and the nativity displays are amazing!








Sam brought a friend, Sarah.

One night Sara and I were hanging out at Gram and Papa's, I got the idea to call Dandi and see if Sara could try on her wedding dress for fun.  She ok-ed it and so we plunged in to all the lace and beading and had a wonderful girly time being silly and dreamy.

It really is such a gorgeous princess gown.  Sara felt like Cinderella.


2 comments:

  1. Sara looks beautiful in my dress. I'm glad you had fun. Your temple pictures turned out really neat with the lights. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how gorgeous she looks! Holy Cow!!!!

    ReplyDelete