Friday, January 24, 2014

Our Gardener

Tim LOVES gardening.  He has been busy inside and out.  Our home is full of his beautiful tropical plants and the yard is sprouting and blossoming all sorts of wonderful things.


Eggplant

An Eggplant Blossom

Basil

Lemon Grass

Crepe Myrtles

Clementine Tangerines

Jalapenos and Wax Peppers

Petunias, Snap Dragons, Lobelia and Pansies

Vinca 

Marigolds

Celery

I cannot believe all the hours he spends trimming, weeding and caring for plants.  I love working outside with him.  It is fun to have one of my kiddos so interested in something that I love too.  We spent this last weekend outside preparing and planting a new flower bed in the front yard, and trimming and pruning our trees.  We are both so eager for spring!

2 comments:

  1. You both know that my heart is right there in your dirt, right? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your garden and your slave child that does so much of it! love ya!

    ReplyDelete