Friday, November 29, 2013

November Activities

Sara looked beautiful for her Young Women's Night of Excellence. She has been working hard on her Personal Progress.  She has accomplished so many of her goals. We are very proud of her!


I love this one of her with her Daddy.  Melts my heart!

Sara and Tim have been best friends since she was born.  They are a great duo!

Sam, Josh, Tim and Victor joined the East Valley Millennial Choir. It is the most amazing organization.  Their concert was AMAZING!!!!




We went over to Gram and Papa's house to watch the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who together.  It is a fun family show.  Yes, we are all nerds!





The Twins turned twelve, more on that later.




We had our Ely Family birthday party after Justin's baptism.  It was a wonderful day.


Love all these crazy people!



3 comments:

  1. I love to read about your family! You are inspiring Steph!! Your kids are gorgeous! I can't get over how grown up they are. Thanks for always being an example of motherhood and how wonderful it can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST WONDERUL. I love seeing all those smiling, handsome, gorgeous folks. The guys in their suits for the choir are just awsomely handsome! And Sara is just as beautiful as her Mom. The photo with Richard is priceless. Thanks for making a special effort to send these to me. I promise I will be getting my Facebook page done sometime soon. Till then, keep the photos coming.

    Love you all,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete