Sara with her best friend Lilly... Aren't they beauties!
I couldn't find Susanna one night. I looked all over for her and finally found her sound asleep like this in the trunk we keep extra blankets in. Crazy girl!
I discovered by accident that Macayo's Mexican Restaurant has their kids meals for only $1 on Mondays. They didn't mind that I had a ton of kids. It was a great outing for a mom and her kiddos, minus Sammy, he was off somewhere else.
Richard is the Scout Master so he gets to give the boys their scouting awards. Here are a few photos of his first time doing this at a Court of Honor.
Richard and Drew
Richard and Nate
Richard and Josh
Richard and Sam
Some how I didn't get a picture of Tim with his daddy, but he got awards that night too.
I was working at the school one Friday and Susanna's teacher told me that I may want to stay for the assembly. I was glad I did because as her teacher had hinted, Susanna was student of the month for her class and then as an added bonus, Laney was also chosen to be student of the month.
After their assemble finished they did the next few grades and another teacher had pulled me aside and said I may want to stay for that one too. Daniel was chosen as student of the month for his class also.












Gloat, gloat, gloat................ :) :) :)
ReplyDelete