Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter is such a wonderful time of year.  I am always grateful for opportunities to realign my life with the Savior and Easter is a great time to refocus.  My life is full and happy because of the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven, who created a plan to bring happiness and eternal families to all who believe and follow His son.  I love this video that goes right along with all that I feel.


The Easter Bunny brought lots of fruit this year, pineapples and tons of strawberries, a couple of games and a little bit of jelly beans and chocolate.
This made me happy.  The idea of so much sugar makes me feel sick!


We didn't have anyone handy to take a picture of our whole family together, but we got plenty of pictures. 

All the Boys

All the Kids

 Steph and Rich

All the Girls

The Boys and Mom


Sam


Drew

Susanna

Daniel


Nate


Tim


Josh

Sara

Rich

Steph

Laney

The Girls and Daddy

Sara and Tim, best friends  
(I love it!)

Sara and Daddy

Zanna and Daddy

Laney and Daddy

Zanna and Mom

The Little Girls

Laney and Nate

Nate wanted a picture in this shirt too.  He thought it looked nice and Eastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment