Sunday, January 25, 2015

Josh's 18th Birthday!

Josh is one of the easiest, most happy kids you could raise.  Of course he has done his share of sitting on siblings and torturing them here and there too.  He is quick to help and loves to snuggle up with his family or play games.  He always tries to follow the Saviors example.  He is compassionate and very forgiving.  I admire him tremendously in these things.  I have learned a lot from his example.

We started his birthday off with a big pile of bacon and eggs.  He was in heaven!



I had to get a birthday selfie with him at church; he looked so dashing!


Getting ready for cake and ice cream.  He chose to have a blackberry adaptation of our German Apple Cake recipe.  It was delicious and the best part, it's not too sweet.




I don't think he could be any cuter.  I sure love this guy!


Gram and Papa gave him a luggage set for his birthday/graduation gift. He was super excited for it and will be ready to pack it up for his mission soon


That evening we were talking about the time Susanna fell asleep in the trunk and we couldn't find her.  Tim decided to reenact it and actually started to doze off.  Crazy kid!



I can't believe how fast kids grow from sweet little helpless babies into amazing young adults.  

No comments:

Post a Comment