Tim decided to have a Geekin' Out party for his 16th birthday. It was a blast! He had his friends dress in their super hero/ Harry Potter/ geeky clothes. We had geeky decorations, food and games to go with it.
Thanks to my sister Jessi and Pinterest we created these fun treats. Bunny Peeps with their ears dipped in chocolate and food coloring rosey cheeks, now Pikachu, from Pokemon.
Super hot Takis
Tim had saved a bunch of trimmings to burn for the party. Lemongrass, and basil along with tree limbs. It smelled interestingly.
The fat lady from Harry Potter on the front door.
Even Darth Vader turned geek.
We borrowed Jessi's photo wall and made fun cutouts.
I found it interesting that the veggie tray was the first thing to go. I had even refilled it. I guess geeks like healthy food. However, almost everything else disappeared very quickly after the veggies were gone.
What a joy it is to have my house filled with such wonderful kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment