Saturday, April 30, 2016

East Valley Millennial Choirs and Orchestra Concerts

Truly, try as I might, words do not adequately describe these concerts.  They are absolutely magnificent!  This concert was titled Amazing Grace.  The power and beauty of the music fills your heart and soul.  It moves to tears and to stand in applause.  It testifies of the Savior of mankind and the love of God.  What a blessing for our family to be a part of this great organization!  I am eager for our concert this summer in DC and to get this recorded there as well.  It won't be the same as being surrounded in a concert hall, but having it available in our home is still pretty awesome!


Handsome Andrew

We finally got Bishop and Sis Smith to come and they loved it!

Dandi got to come with Gram to that concert as well.  It was her first time.  She said she cried through every song of the first half and much of the second.  It is so beautiful!


These are to of Tim's favorite gals, Rebekah and Rachel Smith.  They are friends of ours from Surprise and they have been in choir with us this past year.  It's a long drive from Surprise to Gilbert every Thursday evening, but so worth it!


Photo bomber

 Victor had a wonderful time reliving his memories of being in the choir with Sam, Josh and Tim.

The 3rd concert we had lots of friends and family attending, Sam and his friend Shayla, Gram and Papa, Grandpa Alger, our neighbors Gisella and Jim with their friend Martha and one of Sara's best friends Lilly.

Little brother Daniel is growing fast.  I can't wait to see how much more he grows in the next couple of years.  Who will be taller then???

Sara and Lilly

I have to twist Grandpa's arm sometimes to get a picture with him, but it is so worth capturing that awesome smile of his!

Sara and choir friends 

Andrew and Freddy with some of their buds

The choir Mommas, Me, Lila and Michal. We have too much fun!

Everyone asks if Tim, Andrew and Freddy are triplets.  They really are about the same height, I think Andrew is standing on something.

Tim, Alex and Freddy



3 comments:

  1. What a cool experience! There is nothing like singing in a choir. Your twins are so grown up. I still remember when they were born. I remember you carrying them in their car seats into church with a big smile on your face. I love how you always see the good in life.

    I found out of friend of mine has daughters that are in that same choir! They went to DC as well. They are Betsy and Ruby Hughes. Do you kids know them...as if you can answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest Cami . I still miss you guys!

      There are hundreds and hundreds here. We don't know them but the kids have met a lot of new people. It's been fun!

      Delete
    2. You're the sweetest Cami . I still miss you guys!

      There are hundreds and hundreds here. We don't know them but the kids have met a lot of new people. It's been fun!

      Delete