It is so much fun to be part of Cinematic Pop! We had two sold out concerts in the Ikeda Theater at the Mesa Arts theater on August 26th. 9 of the 20 songs we performed were new. Rob Gardner, our conductor/ composer, is a genius! I cannot believe the beautiful music that comes out of his head!!!
These are the songs we performed, the new ones are in blue.
1. Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
2. Everybody Wants to Rule by Tears for Fears
3. Forever Young by Alphaville
4. Friday I’m in Love by The Cure
5. Homeward Bound by Simon and Garfunkel
6. Ain’t No Mountain by Marvin Gaye
7. Like Memories Do by McKane Davis and Rob Gardner
8. Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
9. Take On Me by Ah Ha
10. So Low by Spencer Jones and Rob Gardner
11. Prodigal by Spencer Jones and Rob Gardner
12. Sunday Candy by Chance the Rapper *edited to make appropriate
13. Titanium by David Guetta
14. First Light by Spencer Jones and Rob Gardner
15. Listen to Your Heart by Roxette
16. Fade to Grey by Spencer and Rob
17. Come Together by The Beatles
18. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
19. More Than A Feeling by Boston
20. Fix You by Coldplay
You can watch some of our previous videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkyCGwxwh1F2Y3d1397A11Q/videos
Or listen to more here:
One of the guys snapped this one during while Spencer took a
selfie mid concert from the conductors podium.
Here is Spencer's selfie!
Rob introducing one of the songs
McKenna and Cosette
McKenna, Cosette and Spencer singing and Rob conducting
My friend Rebekah Jennings and I after the concert
With Mom and Dad
Rob and I
My girls were so excited to have their picture taken with these cute fellas!
Rob Gardner, Benson and Spencer Jones with Susanna and Laney
The big kids needed one too.
It was lots of fun to have everyone there (missing our missionary, of course). Josh brought his girlfriend, Leigh Sasaki (on the left) and Sam brought a friend, Lila Boston (on the right).
I love the dreamy look on McKenna's face while she is talking to Drew! So cute!
McKane Davis (producer), Benson Jones, Cosette Smith, and McKenna Breinholt (all soloists), Rob Gardner (composer and conductor), Spencer Jones (soloist/song writer) and Drex Davis (producer)
Josh and Leigh, so happy together!
I love being part of this awesome group!
I love my Cinematic Pop friends and can't wait for the next time!















No comments:
Post a Comment