Sunday, April 28, 2019

Nearer My God to Thee Concert - MCO

Concert weeks are some of the best and most exhausting weeks of my life. I love working with the high school guys in Concert Choir! We are such a family! I love watching my kids perform in such an incredible group, singing their testimonies of Christ with all their hearts! It is an incredible experience for us all.

Miles, Noah and Tommy




Maerin, Lucy and Laney



Lindsey, Laney and Gwen



Heidi, Averi and Laney



Madison Giles and Sara



Sara, Andrew and Lilli



Some of my favorite tenors!



Can't remember all the names, but I do remember Adam and Jonathan Fisk, Bjorn,
and Cooper Martineau



My concert choir babies
Andrew, Daniel, Sara and Freddy



After our first concert, 5:00 pm Thursday
Lots of Elys, Algers and some Spooners



And lots of darling friends from our ward!



Gram and Papa with their choir babies!



With their Alger cousin, Emily



Carpool buddies!
Heidi, Laney, Averi, Zanna, Gwen and Lindsey
(We are missing Kendall)



The older crew
Freddy, Josh, Sara, Tommy, Noah, Daniel, Lilli, Miles and Andrew




All my choir babies!
Freddy, Sara, Noah, Zanna, Daniel, Laney and Andrew



Mrs. Hainey talking to all the concert choir men



Sara and Lauryn Ruff



After the 5:00 pm Saturday Concert



Daniel and Isabelle Hunsaker



Jessi with her beautiful girls!
Lilli, Tori, Heidi and Gwen



Sara with some of her buddies, Tommy Lundquist, Seth Smith and Noah Clark



Andrew and his sweetheart Lauryn Burr.





Noah and Lilli



Tommy, Lilli and Noah



Sara and I with our buddies, Lucas Miles and Sebastian Damiani



Harassing poor Lilli, she just wanted a picture with them.



So cute!



Josh and Lilli



Grandpa Alger with his babies and Leilani's mom



Andrew, Josh, Tommy, Noah, Freddy, Daniel and Miles



They are funny about always wanting to do this pose.



I know a lot of these are blurry, but I couldn't cut them out because it shows how they really are.








I sure love these crazy boys!



Sara, Daniel and Isabelle



Our holding area was on the Piper theater Stage, next door to the Ikeda theater, where they perform. There was lots of laughing and silliness of course!



In the hall waiting to go in and perform, they always play this game.
I don't know what it is, but they love it!




Daniel, Josh, Anthony and Freddy



Some of my behind the scenes besties!
Steph, Jon and Krista Baker



Freddy and Livvy Bentley
She just wanted one nice picture with Freddy. Such a difficult task!

First Freddy...



Then Daniel...



Then Daniel and Freddy...




And finally a cute picture!



It's Caiden Cook's and Ammon Andreason's last semester in Concert Choir. They are both mission bound. Caiden is going to Brazil and Ammon is still waiting on his call.

The boys wanted a final picture with them.



They wanted to recreate the prison look that we got last semester. It's not quite the same in the hall just outside the box, and we are missing Josh Jensen. :(



Andrew, Freddy, Becca and Daniel



Steph and Ammon



Steph, Freddy and Jake




Izzy Jensen and Sara
Love these cute girls!



After the final concert! Whew, we survived!



BARELY! Ha!!!



Freddy, Andrew, Becca , Kendall, Bjorn, Noah


Concert week is one of the best weeks of the year! I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment