Sunday, August 23, 2020

Home School and Pot Luck Sunday!

I can never receive too many pictures of this little man! Sammy is pure sunshine in our lives! We live for the giggly videos or really anything Sammy!




Home school is so much better with a buddy, and Noelle Taylor has been Zanna's buddy. They laugh and chat all day as they work on school assignments. It really has been delightful to hear.



Sara, Tim and I went out on a hunt for some Tom's shoes for Tim. I was going to get them for him for his birthday, but he was crammed with preparing for midterms. Then Covid 19 happened, and we haven't been able to get any until now.  We found one pair at Ross, and bought another pair on Amazon. He is super excited to try them out on a dance floor some day when you can go dancing again.

While we were out, we stopped by Deseret Book and said hi to Audra Alger.




This is what Show Choir looks like at home. I love that these two have to classes together, Concert Choir and Show Choir. They are such great buddies!



This is what the rest of school looks like for them.




Freddy has been dying to dye his hair pink again. His waiting is over!

Bleaching it first 



Painting on the color







Tim bought his first car, a 2014 Toyota Prius. We now have 6 in our immediate family, and 10 in the Ely clan. Papa, Uncle Eric, Bubba, Jessi, Steph, Rich, Sam, Josh, Freddy and Tim!


He's so happy!



Gavin and Cadie have kittens, Artemis and Iris. Sammy and I went over to say hi.



Sam bought some Mahi Mahi and had me prepare it. I pan seared it and covered it in a fresh basil butter sauce. It was pretty darn good. Cooking fish was new to Sam, but I'm sure he will be a master soon.



The three younger kids had friends over from school and church for a game night. 

Daniel, Matthew and Luke Lundberg, Laney, Kensie, Averi, Zanna, Liviya, and Kyli



Rich had worked in the yard all day, so I surprised him with some sushi! 



Sunday morning
Proper church Zoom meeting attire! 



I missed the Ely gang, so I decided to have anyone who could come over for a pot luck dinner. Every family was represented even though not everyone could come. We had tons of fun talking, and playing games. The little ones ran all over the house and outside. A lot of the teens went to the park to hang out. It was a great success and I think we will try to do it more regularly.





No comments:

Post a Comment