Sunday, September 20, 2020

Perms


Laney Loo



Snuggles are the best!


Korean lessons for Josh


Perm central at our house!


 I love that these two sometimes sleep in each others beds. Sisters 

❤️



Josh wanted a perm too. It is really hard to get him to sit still for that long!



Best Friends




Brandon got a new car. He's put a lot of work into it.


The kids made breakfast for everyone. Josh Jordan gave up some of his bacon for Susanna, who had not gotten any. It was very kind of him.


I can't believe Peter is old enough to get baptized!


Covid style baptism








The after party at Gram and Papa's


And the grown ups went to Top Shelf and celebrated Cadie's birthday!


I love this kid. He is growing up WAY to fast!




Same goes for this beauty! They grow too fast!




This is the dress I made for Howard. He has a model wearing it for photo references.





No comments:

Post a Comment