Friday, July 17, 2009

Chad is Home

Last Sunday we went to our nephew Chad's mission report. He did an excellent job. He served the last 2 years in Korea. It was great to hear about the Korean customs and climate as well as all he learned and was able to do. He is a wonderful young man. He read Jesus the Christ 3 1/2 times during his mission as well as the scriptures and several other books. Not to mention learning and then teaching the gospel in Korean! He amazes me. Way to go Chad!

Justin, Creager, Cadie, Chad and Max Huebsch

1 comment:

  1. I love missionary homecomings! I love reading missionary letters too...they are just so filled with the spirit - it is an amazing thing to be a part of. I am so impressed you took all the kids to the beach! I freak out with having to watch my two kids at the beach..lol. YOu guys are such great parents! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete