On the left, me in August of 1976. On the right, Susanna in December of 2008. It's interesting to see pictures of us side by side. It is fun to compare. My mom saved the jumper for me until I had kids. I have a couple of other picture sets like this, of outfits on me and later on one of my girls.

Wow! That is sooo CRAZY! I cant believe how much you look alike!
ReplyDeleteThe resemblance is striking!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but Mom's carpet is way "cooler!"
ReplyDeleteShe's cute, but not as cute as you were., I remember that outfit, I cannot believe that your Mom saved it all these years. What a good idea.
ReplyDeleteLuv You,
Kathy
All you are missing, is the bow on her head. AMAZING....almost creepy. Your arms are more buff though.
ReplyDeleteWow! - You all look like you're related, but I didn't realize just how much your kids look like you. It's fun to see that, isn't it?
ReplyDelete