Monday, August 31, 2009

Raspberries!

Ok, so probably not the kind you were thinking. Daniel came in from the back yard last night whimpering a bit with his face covered in dirt. I thought he said someone had thrown dirt in his face, so I told him to wash his face and then come to me.

When he came back I felt horrible to see his raspberry covered cheek. I had no idea he was injured. He was quite brave about the whole thing. I guess he fell out of a lawn chair on to his face in the dirt and gravel.

After getting him wash and disinfected, he asked us to say a prayer. He said, "I know Heavenly Father will make it better now." So sweet, the faith of a 5 year old! It was sad to send him to school today looking like he had been beaten up. These photos really don't do it justice. Poor guy!

4 comments:

  1. ouch! that looks so sore. It says a lot about his personality that he is still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....poor little fellow.....but he is displaying true faith by the statement he made...what a wonderful testimony about his earthly parents that are guiding him through this life. Kiss his boo-boo, and tell him that cuz Sandy is praying for him too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! That stinks! Builds character though right? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Road rash...ouch. He should've told the other kid's that he took on a first grader...and WON.

    ReplyDelete