Your kids are getting so big and they are all adorable. I don't know how in the world you get that many kids ready for school--I've been stressing just to make sure my three have school supplies, clothes that fit, etc. You're aweseome :)
I love these pictures of your kids!! I can't believe how grown up Josh looks. It is fun to see their personalities reflected in their hair style and clothes. I know I say this often, but you amaze me!! You are my parenting inspiration!
Your kids are getting so big and they are all adorable. I don't know how in the world you get that many kids ready for school--I've been stressing just to make sure my three have school supplies, clothes that fit, etc. You're aweseome :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures of your kids!! I can't believe how grown up Josh looks. It is fun to see their personalities reflected in their hair style and clothes. I know I say this often, but you amaze me!! You are my parenting inspiration!
ReplyDeleteMega dittos..........your mom!
ReplyDelete