Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crazy Timing


We went to Sea World twice this year, once in June and again just a week ago. So, 2 days out of 365 in a year... and they happened to be the same 2 days that the Turley family chose. Chad told Shelly he could see the Algers. She didn't believe him since they had seen us the last time they were there in June. Surprise! We have hardly seen them since our ward split 4 years ago. I guess we have to go to Sea World to see them.

Crazy!

3 comments:

  1. That's completely bizarre! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously....KA-razey!! You live 5-6 minutes away and I have to drive this far to find you friend!! TWICE!! Want to know if you got rained out at the end of the night like we did? It was pouring!! I heard DLAND had no lines on Monday...hope you enjoyed that day too! =) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete