Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nate and Drew's Baptism

Nate and Drew

I can't believe they are already 8! It seems like yesterday that they were just tiny little babies snuggling in the same bassinet. They still snuggle every chance they get, but they are so big now.

It was a beautiful day. I am proud of them for making such good choices and for loving the Lord so much. They were thrilled to get their own nice set of scriptures, little hymn books and new fancy CTR rings. We are thankful for all the friends and family who came to support them.



Nate, Nathan and Drew


The real deal

Nate, Sara and Drew

Again showing their true colors.

Nate and Drew with Uncle Ben and kiddos

With the lovely Young girls

With Uncle Jon and his pretty girls

With Grandma and Grandpa Alger

With Gram and Papa Ely.

Sara and little Ella

Zuzu Zanna

Richard with his dad and brother Jon

5 comments:

  1. I remember you carrying them around in their car seats. How can that have been eight years ago? They are sure cute boys! What a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day - Glad 1/2 of us were able to make it, wish it had been all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, thank you so much for sharing all the different events that have been going on in the clan....I really appriciate being kept in the loop! Congratulates Nate and Drew!!! You boys are getting soooo big. Hi to all you other Algers too...I miss you guys...love Cuz Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun age. i am glad that they have wonderful parents that help guide them in making correct. Congrats to them for making correct choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three things to say:

    a. We met right after they were born. I cannot believe that the time has gone so fast. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you for 8 years.

    b. The picture of Richard and the boys cracked me up. I mean it's sweet, it just looks like Richard has stubs for legs.

    c. Some of those wacky pics of the kids will make great Jib Jab videos.

    Glad we were able to be there!!

    ReplyDelete