Richard has lots of cousins in the Provo - Salt Lake areas. He let them know we were coming up and that we would love to see them. We were glad that there were so many that were able to get together. Richard got to see a couple aunts and uncles, Marilyn and Randy, and Keith and Ann. We also got to play with Matthew, Julie, Mindy, Tami, Cindy and some spouses, a fiance and lots of kids.
Sam was the photographer that day and was playing with my zoom lens so there were not a lot of normal pictures to choose from. I do have lots of very candid shots, some biting into sandwiches etc. I did not include any of the really embarrassing shots.

Honestly, the only people I can remember names for are the aunts and uncles, first cousins and very few of the the kids.


I think this one is Sam.


This little guy was so adorable. I enjoyed watching him run around.

A cute shot of Tami.
We realized the day before that Tami's husband works with Steve Craig. Small Provo world.

Sara

More four square fun

Uncle Randy being silly

I think this was one of the only pictures I took at the picnic.


Ahh, how sweet!


It was wonderful to get to know Richard's cousins a little better and to enjoy the beautiful Provo weather.
Your girls are very cute!
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to see you all! Glad we could get together with your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteSo fun catching up... I am sure I lost you at six. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteFun times
ReplyDelete