Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Homecoming Game

There's my Demon Child... the cute one with the horns. This was the homecoming parade at half time. He did such a great job, but boy was he hot and sweaty in that thing.



This is after the parade, he had just changed out of Hot Stuff, the demon.


"GO DEMONS!"


It was great to see the Demons win their homecoming game, I think the first win this year, and watch our boy cheer his heart out. What a cutie!

6 comments:

  1. Sam, I love your curly hair. You are so darling! Way to go! Cheer on! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VEEERRRRY CUTE.. CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE HIM A BIG HUG

    KATHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to portray your bad side... hee, hee, hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, you're simply "over the top" for cute (out of and inside the Hot Stuff suit). How many more games do you have?????Let me know, mom...........xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAVE TO COME SEE YOU LIVE- YOU ARE SO HOT! (get it, demon, hell, hot...)

    I can't believe how grown up he looks. It is killing me. He's going to be an elder and married soon enough! breaking my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to get to a game to watch him.

    ReplyDelete