Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ooooo..... Scary!


Brace Yourself!!!


I don't know what to say, other than our kids wanted to be scary this year. And WOW are they scary! More than I thought they would be... but they had a great time being in character at the Smith's party.


Laney's vampire face
Doesn't she have "killer" eyes?


I'm not sure which of Drew's faces are scarier, the vampire face or his big Joker grin.



Sara was so in character I had to beg for her to smile for one picture.
This is so opposite of her normal sweet, happy self.


The ninja, Tim

Daniel is the sweetest Darth Vader. I just want to kiss his cheeks!



Josh is some caped guy with lots of weapons.

Nate is a cowboy/pioneer with swords.


I couldn't believe Zanna. She was so into being scary too, just like her big sisters.

This was at the Smith's house. It was awesome.
The kids had a wonderful time with the treats, dancing, activities and the decor.
Our vampires won the contest for scariest costume.


Limbo... Sara and Tim love to show off their flexibility.

Tim and Sara were dancing with all their soul.
Tim was swing his nun-chucks as he got his groove on.

Mmmm...

The kids were all having fun posing with this skeleton man. It was hilarious!



Sara kissing her vampire boy friend goodbye.



Daniel came up with this scene. He was having a great time.

Sam got dressed up the next night for a YW/YM Halloween party.

I really put almost no effort into Halloween costumes this year. Thankfully, Jessi loaned the girls the dresses and Sam the cloak. The other kids put them selves together with stuff from the costume box and my mom's shed. I was glad for the simplicity with all the craziness we've had getting settled in our new home.

4 comments:

  1. Great vampire makeup Steph. Sam totally looks like he stepped out of the twilight books as the Voltaire. (I probably am calling them the wrong name but you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Laney's eyes are gorgeous. They all turned out great. Zanna, what a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Wonder-mom strikes again.

    ReplyDelete