Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Super "Cool" Bob, The Snow Cone Man!

We spent a few hours at the park yesterday with Cousin Bob, visiting us from Minnesota. Everyone ADORES Bob! There is almost always someone hanging on his neck or sitting in his lap. To top it all off, he helped everyone stay cool with snow cones. I am sure it was a day the kids will NEVER forget. Thank you Bob!!! We love you lots and lots!!!

Here are some of the snow cone faces. I thought I got everyone, but noticed I am missing Madi and Daniel. Oh well.































Tori glaring at her sisters as they enjoy their snow cones.












4 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day. The kids were in love with Bob before the snow cones, and now they are completely crazy for him... As if he didn't already have a million kids all over him ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Steph. It was so fun, even though I did get a sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob is the coolest cousin... Esp with the "Party Bus". My kids were sure impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of brain freezes.

    PS...my word verification is 'cones.' ;)

    ReplyDelete