Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Samson has had his long locks cut... will the world survive?

Sam made the Freshman baseball team. The coach told him that he had to get a hair cut, no curls hanging out from under his ball cap. So Sam requested a cut. I prefer the shorter clean cut look on guys, but Sam has such pretty hair, I was feeling torn. I was glad to have the coach make the call; I really do prefer his hair short. He was a good sport about it, even though all the ladies at school gave him hard time about his new hairdo.


3 comments:

  1. The Philistines are alive and well thanks to that new cut. ;) It looks great - but it's always a little sad to see all that pretty hair not on someone's head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's hair looks cute in the picture. I do love all his curly hair though too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's A LOT of hair. I like the cut.

    ReplyDelete