Nate went crazy this week with
4 finger crocheting (this tutorial calls it knitting, but teaches the same way we did it growing up on long car trips). He crocheted a whole skein of yarn, it reached from the playroom up stairs to down stairs by the front door. This thing is LONG! Then he wrapped his head turban style. He is super proud and I have had to keep him from wearing it to school. He rolls it up in a big ball and takes it to school instead.
That's awesome! I loved doing that four finger crocheting. I'll have to teach it to my kids.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can do humanitarian crochet/knitting for people in India who need a new turban! Go Nate!
ReplyDeleteThat is way cool, Nate! Maybe we can do humanitarian work for people in India who need a new turban!
ReplyDeleteVery creative! I would just knit long strands, then take them out.
ReplyDelete