Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saying Goodbye

So I guess my previous tribute to the Klippels was too short, so here is an additional post about them.

Our long time friends, the Klippels, moved this summer to Ohio.  This was more than sad for our family because Travis and Sam and also Tim and Turner have been best friends for years.  Sara is also very close to Turner because they have been class mates in school.  I taught Tanner in Sunday School for 3 years and then had Emma in Young Women's for 2 years.  I was visiting teaching companions with their awesome mother, Miranda, for several years and then got to work with her in Young Women's.  Jim, was our bishop for as long as most of my kids can remember.  We love the Klippels and wish them well, but they have certainly left a big whole in our lives.  Miss you guys!

 Sam, Victor, Madison, Travis, Kenisha, Lorenzo and Kiana
 Trav and Sam
 Trav and Victor
 Tim and Turner
 Lilly, Turner and Sara
 Sam and Travis
BIG BIG HUG!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just when I think I'm used to them being gone, something makes me cry about it. I miss them too.

    ReplyDelete