They did it! Gavin and Cadie are married!

photo by Steve Watson
After weeks and weeks of planning and creating the big day finally came and it was WONDERFUL!!! Everything came together and the day and evening were magical.
photo by Steve Watson
They could not have been any happier. They both looked like they were going to burst with joy.
photo by Steve Watson
These first 7 photos at the temple were taken by Steve Watson. They almost don't look really they are so beautiful.
photo by Steve Watson
It really was romantic and magical and they were so beautiful together.
photo by Steve Watson
photo by Steve Watson
They are now tied together for eternity and none of us could be happier for them. They are a wonderful match for each other.
photo by Steve Watson
Cadie's family has some sweet friends who let us have the reception in their GORGEOUS back yard. We hung a bazillion lights every where and decorated everything in her colors, purple, fuchsia and orange. I was so glad that it all came together so lovely.
I had Sam climb up in their super high tree house to take this shot.
Tony and Tim have a special bond, both being Groundhog's Day babies.
Lots of Alger family
Dandi and my Dad created this fun photo wall. We had a great time posing and being silly with it. It was a great idea!
Josh with Gram and Papa Ely
Gavin and Cadie treated us all to a duet of "I See the Light" from Tangled. It was so sweet and fit their story perfectly.
Our cousin Wendy made their amazingly beautiful and delicious cake. The bottom two layers weighed 35 pounds and the very bottom one was the most amazing chocolate fudgy delight with chocolate mousse heaven in it. Mmmmm! Seriously the best wedding cake I have ever had!!!
Their first dance together, aww
Daddy Daughter Dance... Aric was soaking in every second.
Mother Son Dance... isn't my Mom GORGEOUS!!!!
Jessi and Todd, super cute!
Dandi made bow ties for the boys and Jessi and I made skirts for all the girls. They were like walking decorations. It was worth all the hours of work, thank goodness.
Jonah and Gwen were too cute dancing together. This is Jonah giving her a twirl. She is loving it!
All the grandkids were having a great time dancing with all the guests and the bride and groom. It really was a great party.
Lilli and Daniel
Me and Daniel
Gwen and Daniel
Some how I didn't getting any pictures of Nathan and Drew. I think they were busy having too much fun running around in the orchards and playing with cousins.
Me with my baby brother Gavin, the married man!
Princess Cadie with my handsome boys, Sam and Josh
Here is the photo table, complete with the bath tub picture of Gavin. We have told him since the day it was taken that it would be at his reception. He was not surprised to see it and was a great sport about it.
The mother and father of the bride,who happens to be Richard's sister Kristine and her hubby Aric.
I wish I had thought to get a picture of me with my two sister's in law, Richard's sister Kristine and her daughter Cadie who just married my brother Gavin! That would have been fun.
I loved every minute of it, but I am so glad it is over. I am exhausted and superbly happy!






Love to see the joy on the faces of newlyweds! It just makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteCan you explain your first sentence...do you mean they did it, as in got married, or did 'it'?