We had the big gathering at Grandma and Grandpa Alger's house. It was wonderful. The weather was great, the food was great, and the company was wonderful.
The yard is amazing. We all love the trees and swings. The yellow leaves were beautiful.
Grandma and Grandpa rented a big bouncy thing for the kids. Of course it was their favorite part of the get together. It is fun to see all the cousins wrestling and getting to know each other better.
I love sister hugs! So cute!
Laney was super excited about this particular pose and insisted that I get a picture of it.
Daniel adores his sweet little cousin. He took care of her the whole time and followed her around. He was so sweet to her.
All the Call kids and their kids and spouses
Grant and Joanna, their proud parents/grandparents
The newly weds, Gavin and Cadie
SO. . . who is who? Nate . . . Drew . . . make your best guess, answer at the bottom.
There are tons and tons of cousin, but I was too busy talking to get very many pictures of them.
Josh was having fun spinning the kids until they wanted to lose their turkey and pie. No one did though, thank goodness. Needless to say, it did not look fun to me.
Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving. I truly am grateful to be part of the Alger family. The Lord blessed me greatly with all of my "in-laws". They all amazing people that I love and adore. And they have taught me so much. Mwwaaa!
(Answer: Nate is on the left, Drew on the right.)
I knew Nate was on the left in the green cause I blew the picture up and saw the freckle on his cheek. No kidding either. I am the best Auntie in the world!
ReplyDelete