Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oct/Nov Family Birthday Party with Aunt Kathy

 I loved this one of Sam and Jessi talking.  It is so much fun to see my teens being so grown up and hangin' with the aunts and uncles.


 Nan made the cutest giant cupcake cakes.  The kids loved them.  Thanks Nan!

 I am trying to be better about having my picture taken.  I thought these with my sisters turned out cute!



 The purple girls











 Gram ended up with Drew's hat some how.





 I loved this one too.  Silly Madi and Heidi!  They are both so pretty.

As I am looking at these, I see that Sara snuck into a bunch of them.  Nan looking great with baby cutie pie!

2 comments:

  1. I want copies of the pics of us three sisters. Great pics of you and your boys. Love ya Stef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing pictures of you! Post more of those, good job!

    ReplyDelete