Poor Susanna had the worst of it. She was kind of sick with this horrible rash for about a week and then REALLY sick, the I want mom to hold me constantly day or night kind of sick, with a grotesque looking throat, huge swollen glands and high fever for 8 more days.
I took pictures of her face every morning for several days just so compare if it was getting better or worse. It was so sad to look at her.
Richard, Nate, Drew Daniel, Laney, Tim and Sara were all pretty sick to for several days each, of course stretching out over about a 3 week period of time. Luckily, I was only sick for a day. I have some awesomely disgusting pictures of Sara's strep throat tonsils, but she does not want them posted. I love medical photos. She missed most of the last week of school before break. She was so sad to miss all the fun activities. Tim and Susanna had to miss out on all the fun extended family Christmas things on Christmas Eve and Day, they were just way to sick. I am so grateful (knock on wood) that we are over all that yucky stuff now.
Um, thanks for that while I was eating a muffin.
ReplyDelete