Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No More Do I Have The Blues!

Since we moved in a year and a half ago, we have had a sky blue bedroom.  I don't know if it was really as ugly as I felt that it was, but it did NOT go with my green bedspread or pillows.  I had not hung curtains or pictures because it just made sad to be in my room.  I needed a paint job, BADLY, but we have been spending all our home money on the back yard.  So patiently I have waited.  For Christmas Richard got me paint!  It is a beautiful, warm, mellow yellow.  I LOVE IT!!!!  I didn't get any true before pictures but some during the transformation.



These are just after I finished.  It is still kind of messy, I hadn't put everything back in order yet.  I still need to hang my new white airy curtains and decorate the walls.  I am super excited to have a fresh sunshiney palate to work with.  Thanks sweetheart, I love it!



It is just so much happier!  And so am I!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the yellow. I'm happy you're happier too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks great:) Yellow is such a happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheery place to be. I like the yellow.

    ReplyDelete